This map provides you with a general overview of the Port of Poulsbo. You can download a larger version of this map ( 1.1 MB PDF file) for your use, but please remember that it is not suitable for navigation purposes.
This map is not suitable for navigation
The following general information will help you get a feel for our facilities:
- The "You Are Here" tag is where our offices are located. You can obtain a printed copy of this map here, which includes a convenient map of downtown Poulsbo to guide your exploration during your visit.
- The two docks on the left (north) are the Guest Moorage docks. All others are for permanent moorage.
- The angled dock at the upper left is the floatplane dock, and is reserved for aircraft only.
- Restrooms, showers and laundry are located at the head of the ramp above our offices. If you are visiting by auto, please use the city parking lot immediately adjacent.
- Our fuel dock and pump-out station are located next to the office.
- Our tidal maintenance grid is located just shoreward of the fuel dock.
- Our boat ramp is accessed from the corner of Front Street.
Click here for a layout overview of E Dock ( 32 kb PDF file)
Click here for a layout overview of F Dock ( 25 kb PDF file)